- The school has its own conveyance. Moreover, a number of School vans covering all routes are made available by various contractors. However, the school has fixed the charges depending upon the distance. The minimum charges for van are Rs. 750/- p.m. per child (Subject to Change at any time).
- The school does not entertain any request for change in route/stop, for even a day, to suit an individual’s convenience. Parents are requested to see that the children are escorted to and from the van. Children/escorts should reach the stop ten minutes before the expected arrival of the van.
- In case the School van does not reach on time due to mechanical breakdown or due to illness of driver, parents are requested to make their own alternative Arrangements for the days. However, the school tries its best to Provide satisfactory services.
- In case of emergency, parents should take their child personally from the school with the permission of the principal.
- School van facility if availed by a child will be for the entire session. In Special cases, the guardian may discontinue the facility by giving notice of one month in advance or by paying one month’s charge.
- If the individual does not avail the transportation facility, then the parents must intimate the school regarding the mode of transportation of the child as well as his escort in writing, preferable with a photograph of the escort. Prior information should be submitted to the school in writing regarding the change of transport or escort.